This is a solution which can be an upgrade for existing users of the AP360e or AP362e applicators.
Or purchased with a new label applicator.
Key features include…
- AP-CODE attaches to AP360e and AP362e Label Applicators
- The solvent based black ink is scratch and UV resistant
- The ink adheres to various surfaces like plastic, glass and metal containers
- Full-colour touchscreen that allows easy use and set-up
- Easy to install, in about 10-15 minutes and no tools are required
- No power supply needed, it connects directly to the label applicator
|Print Resolution:||300 dpi|
|Print Height:||Up to 12.7 mm (0.5”)|
|Print Width:||Up to 279.4 mm (11”)|
|Print Speed:||Prints in 1 second|
|Dimensions (WxHxD):||Tablet: 121.9 mm x 180.3 mm x 12.7 mm (4.8” x 7.1” x 0.5”)
Base: 127 mm x 152.4 mm x 101.6 mm (5” x 6” x 4”)
Cartridge Holder: 127 mm x 114.3 mm x 55.9 mm (5” x 4.5” x 2.2”)
|Weight:||Printer (Base and Cartridge Holder): 1.08 kg
Tablet: 215 g
|Agency Certifications:||UL, UL-C, CE, FCC Class A|
|Works With:||AP360e and AP362e Label Applicators|
There are no reviews yet.