We manufacture and supply compatible coloured label rolls from this machine-
This package includes:
The brother ql700 label printer
3 x rolls of compatible coloured label rolls
p touch editor software
1 year warranty
support and guidance setting up your printer
Please leave your colour choices in message to seller when ordering
|The LS700 is a compact and professional label thermal printer that is simple and handy for all labeling needs. The Label thermal printer has a variety of features such as eight different typeface styles, three different sizes of typeface, a 12-character LCD display, and two-line print capability. The LS700 printer produces a wide variety of professional quality labels for all types of applications. When used with laminated tape, the label thermal printer can be utilised for any indoor or outdoor application. The Label thermal printer can print up to 93 labels per minute. The printer can also print on continuous paper and tape rolls for signs and banners up to three feet long. The Label thermal printer has a time and date function that makes it very convenient to quickly label time sensitive applications in the office, or it can also be used for virtually any item at home that needs to be labelled such as video and DVD collections, children’s school binders and supplies, photo albums, or files and folders. The Label thermal printer is a compact and handy unit that measures 127 mm (5.0 in) wide, 221 mm (8.7 in) deep, and 152 mm (6.0 in) tall.
· Design and print address, shipping, barcode, logos, food packaging and name labels
· Plug n play PC/Mac connectable label printer, using USB port
· Includes free Brother P touch editor software for PC/Mac, two sample rolls, standard address label roll and continuous 62mm width roll
· Automatic cutter for a clean finish to the label edge
· Switch rolls easily with Brother’s simple ‘drop in’ rolls and tapes
· Print multiple die-cut labels and signs via PC
· Prints up to 93 standard address labels per min/150 mm per second
· Up to 62 mm print width (DK labels) and 59 mm print height
· Up to 300 x 600 dpi print resolution
· Built-in automatic tape cutter
High-Speed PC-Connectable Desktop Label Printer
This handy and easy-to-use desktop label printer is fully equipped to help you meet all your office’s labelling requirements.
Print direct from MS Word, Excel and Outlook
If you’d prefer to expand your options, you can install the supplied Microsoft-compatible P-Touch Editor software to print labels direct from MS Word, Excel and Outlook. Simply highlight the address, text or information you require, then click the P-touch icon in the toolbar to get your label immediately. You can even incorporate barcodes, graphics and frames in your designs or include your company logo for an extra professional touch.
Quickly create high-quality labels in a variety of sizes and styles
Choose from either pre-sized paper labels or continuous label tape to print labels any size from 12.7 mm up to 1 m in length and up to 62 mm wide – and all in the highest quality up to 300 x 600 dpi resolution. Thanks to the QL-700’s fast print speeds and built-in the automatic tape cutter, even large volume label printing jobs are ready to go fast.