- With Lx610e Pro printing and precise die-cutting are incorporated into one easy, time saving step.
- Just import your design into the included software and create an individual contour cut or select one of the many standard die-cuts (such as squares, circles, stars or rectangles). You will never need to order a custom die again!
- Lx610e Pro produces gorgeous, professional- quality labels with colour inkjet printing at up to 4800 dpi.
- With Lx610e Pro you can choose from a wide variety of substrates.
- Lx610e Pro combines colour label printing at up to 4800 dpi with a built-in digital die-cutting mechanism.
- The desktop-sized printer comes complete with intuitive, easy-to-use software for laying out print and cut files.
- Just like any other desktop colour label printer standard pre die-cut labels and tags can also be used with this device for just printing.
How to use the LX610e Pro Lamination Mode – YouTube – Lamination Mode
- Volume: Up to 3,000/day
- Plotter Cutter: Prints & cuts any label shape
- Max Print Width: 4.1″ (108mm) – Die-cutting, 5″ (127mm) – Pre-die cut labels
- Print Speed: up to 4.5 ips
- Ink: 1 tri-colour dye or pigment cartridge (ships with dye)
- Cutter: Built-in die-cutting knife blade and pizza-wheel cutter
- Label Materials: Continuous stocks are available for digital die-cutting, along with pre-die cut materials